Cookies Policy to the website BOVÉ MONTERO Y ASOCIADOS, S.L
0. INFORMATIVE BANNERS
WHAT ARE COOKIES AND WHY DO WE USE THEM ON THE WEB?
A cookie is a small file that is stored on the user’s device each time they visit a certain website in order to store and retrieve information on the browsing activity of said device.
Cookies allow said website, among other things, store and retrieve information about the decisions and habits of the user.
WHAT TYPE OF COOKIES DO WE USE ON THE WEB?
Cookies, depending on the time they remain activated, may be divided into session or permanent cookies. The types used on the website are:
- Session cookies: Cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a website. They are usually used to store information that only interests to keep for the provision of service requested by the user on a single occasion.
- Permanent cookies: The data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and treated for a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
Additionally, depending on the entity that manages them, the cookies can be classified as own or third party cookies. On this website, we currently use:
- Own cookies: Those sent to the user’s terminal from a computer or domain managed by the editor and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: Those sent to the user’s terminal from a computer or domain, which is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that treats the data obtained through cookies.
Regarding their purpose, the types of cookies used on the web are:
- Technical cookies:those that allow the user navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of different options or services that exist in it, for example, control traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing parts with restricted access, remembering the elements that make up an order, carry out the process of a purchase order, apply for registration or participation in an event, use security elements during navigation, store contents for the dissemination of videos or sound or share content through social networks.
- Analytical cookie:those that allow the responsible of the same, the monitoring and analysis of the behaviour of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used in order to analyse the origin of the traffic that enters the web, analyse and study said data to be able to apply them and have a better positioning, and collect some navigation data or fields filled in by the same user.
- Personalised cookies: those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as language, type of browser through which they access the service, the regional configuration from where you access the service.
HOW DO I DISABLE COOKIES IN THE BROWSER?
The majority of browsers currently allow the user to configure if they wish to accept cookies and which ones. These settings are usually found in the “options” or “preferences” section of your browsers menu.
These are the instructions to configure the cookies in the main browsers:
Chrome: Configuration -> Advanced -> Privacy and security -> Site Settings. For more information, you can check Google support or browser Help.
Firefox: Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Custom Settings. For more information, you can check Mozilla support or browser help.
Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet options -> Privacy -> Settings. For more information, you can check Microsoft support or browser help.
Safari: Preferences -> Security. For more information, you can check Apple support or browser help.