On June 9, 2022, Bové Montero y Asociados is organising the event “8 Visions of Andalusia” that will take place in the CaixaForum Auditorium in Seville, a space for debate with the aim of looking at Andalusia, focusing on the present of this community and projecting its immediate future.
This is Bové Montero’s first event in the Andalusian capital and is part of the opening of the new office in the city. The partners in charge of the Seville office are Jorge Francisco Castro and Jorge Antonio Millán.
The meeting will bring together Andalusian businessmen and executives, and will feature presentations by prominent people and professionals in different fields and sectors such as Education and University, Health, Justice, Politics and Society, Economics, Sustainability, Autonomy or External Vision. Each of them will be able to contribute their reflections on the current situation and the challenges Andalusia has ahead. The speakers are:
- JUSTICE – Mercedes Alaya Rodríguez (Magistrate Section 7a Provincial Court of Seville)
- HEALTH – Miguel Ángel Colmenero Camacho (Manager at Hospital Virgen Macarena)
- EDUCATION – Miguel Ángel Castro Arroyo (Rector of the University of Seville)
- POLITICS – Ignacio Camacho López (Journalist)
- SUSTAINABILITY – Javier Brey (President of the Spanish Hydrogen Association)
- ECONOMICS – Begoña Romero Hita (Manager – Director of Transfrutalia)
- EXTERNAL – Ángel Simón (President of Agbar)
- AUTONOMY – Estanislao Naranjo Infante (Historical Studies of Andalusia)
This meeting is organized in collaboration with the Castro-Naranjo Infante law firm. Together with Bové Montero, both firms have extensive experience and professional recognition in Andalusia, in fields such as law and professional services to companies and both public and private entities.
More information and registration here: https://www.8visionesandalucia.com/